Top 5 destinations of Melbourne to be explored in rental cars!
Melbourne is a mesmerizing city in Australia that provides tourists with various activities and attractions. The city is quite action-packed and you get a lot to do out here on a vacation.
The best way of exploring the beauty of it is to rent a car in Melbourne. As you rent a car in Melbourne, you get the freedom of traveling at your comfort level. You can travel from one destination to another without having to wait for public transport. If you are planning to holiday in this beautiful city of Melbourne then have a look at our top 5 destinations that offer a spectacular view. So as you rent a car in Melbourne, make sure these places are on your bucket list:
1. The Melbourne Aquarium: Known as one of the best in the world, this aquarium has undergone a substantial reconstruction. The most significant feature about this is that it currently happens to be the only Southern Ocean aquarium. So you have the chance of exploring sea life, only to be found in this aquarium.
2. The Williamstown Ferry and Yarra River: If you rent a car in Melbourne then exploring the Yarra River turns out to be simply outstanding. It is even a great way of escaping the city crowd and getting close to nature.
3. The Eureka Melbourne Observation Deck: If you are travelling on a sunny day, then this is mesmerising place to visit. You can see from Port Phillip Bay to the Dandenong Ranges from this point and also catch the look of the entire city.
4. Luna Park: This is one iconic amusement park in Melbourne. Having a history of 100 years, this is a place that seeks the interest of all. Plan a visit in early morning so as to avoid crowds.
5. The Australian Centre for the Moving Image: Abbreviated as ACMI, there is always a number of exhibitions worth checking out. The place even has some hands on activities for the entire family.
So, don’t delay! Plan a trip with family or friends and explore the major tourist destinations of Melbourne!