Romantic Holiday Destinations in Australia
If you are looking for a romantic Aussie getaway, there are umpteen destinations in Australia for unforgettable, yet intimate experiences.
Romance is defined in a different way for every couple. Some would prefer a secluded beach and some may choose a scenic hike to plan a romantic getaway. Given the diversity Australia has, the continent has everything for everyone. The couple has the luxury to choose from thousands of potential romantic break locations. Here, Melbourne Car Rental provides a list of top 7 romantic holiday destinations in Australia.
1. Discover Tasmania – Freycinet National Park : It is a peninsula with pink granite mountains, white beaches, azure bays, plenty of fresh seafood and exclusive luxury lodges. From here, you can also take a long road trip on the Great Eastern Drive.
2. Western Australia – The White Sand Cable Beach : Being one of the most stunning beaches in the world, this beach is the most amazing romantic escape. It is washed clean by tides which reach over 9 meters every day. If you and your partner love everything about swimming and relaxation, this beach is the place for you.
3. Queensland – Heart Reef : Located in the Great Barrier Reef, this place is a stunning composition of coral which has naturally taken a heart shape. Due to its protected status, the reef is best experienced by a seaplane or the helicopter. Moreover, the site has witnessed proposals and declarations of love for many years.
4. South Australia – Adelaide Hills : These hills are known to be alive with a rugged terrain, European influences across the region, gourmet long lunches, cool-climate wines and a lot of time which can be spent together.
5. Victoria – Daylesford : Best for the couple who enjoy rejuvenating pampering. This place has the largest collection of Australia’s natural mineral springs, along with breathtaking scenery, holistic health services, spa retreats and a lovely wine culture.
6. Queensland – Sunshine Coast : This romantic getaway provides an access to mountain and a beach. It also offers a quiet escape at any time of the year, lot of local produce and rustic art & craft markets.
7. New South Wales – Hunter Valley : Being the oldest wine growing region, the valley is for the couple who completely love good wine and plenty of food. There is a lot to explore here with fine dining, galleries, golf courses, local cheese, hand-made chocolates, wine tastings, vineyard tours and much
To make your romantic holiday getaway better, MCR provides car hire & rental services from Melbourne Airport. Please feel free to call us on +61 3 9335 4877.
We promise the best end-of-the-road romantic experience and a great beginning of relations!